PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) today announced that it will release its fiscal 2013 fourth quarter results on Wednesday, November 6 th after the stock market closes. Senior management will host a live webcast and conference call to review the results on Thursday, November 7 th at 8:30am Eastern Time. The earnings press release and accompanying prepared remarks will be accessible prior to the conference call and webcast on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s web site at www.ptc.com.
|What:||PTC Fiscal Q4 Conference Call and Webcast|
|When:||Thursday, November 7 th, 2013 at 8:30am (ET)|
|Dial-in:||1-800-857-5592 or 1-773-799-3757|
|Call Leader: James Heppelmann|
The audio replay of this event will be archived for public replay until 4:00 pm (CT) on November 17 th, 2013.
|Dial-in: 800-678-0452 Passcode: 4882|
To access the replay via webcast, please visit www.ptc.com/for/investors.htm.
Please note that statements made on the conference call are as of the date of the call and PTC does not assume any obligation to update any statements made live or the archived call. Matters discussed may include forward-looking statements about PTC’s anticipated financial results and growth, as well as about the development of products and markets, which are based on current plans and assumptions. Actual results in future periods may differ materially from current expectations due to a number of risks and uncertainties, including those described from time to time in reports filed by PTC with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including PTC’s most recent reports on Form 10-Q and Form 10-K.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV