EAST LONGMEADOW, Mass.,
Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Emeritus at East Longmeadow, a brand new senior residential and assisted living community, will open its doors this spring at 741 Parker Street, East Longmeadow, MA 01028 (certification pending).
East Longmeadow is being specifically built for seniors who need some assistance with daily living, such as medication management, dressing or bathing. The community also includes a Memory Care Neighborhood for residents who are experiencing memory loss. Reservations for this premier community are now being accepted at
Introducing Emeritus at East Longmeadow
This premier community will feature:
Providing compassionate memory care
- 103 new apartments, with spacious floor plans from cozy studios to deluxe one bedroom suites.
- A nurse on staff 24/7 to support the needs of our residents.
- Three homemade meals served restaurant-style each day, in our elegant dining room
- A diverse, full-time activities program for premier senior living and elder care
- Scheduled transportation to off-site activities and appointments
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service
- Spacious common areas, including living room, library and TV room
- 24-hour emergency response, smoke and fire alarms, and fire-sprinkler systems
- All utilities included except telephone and cable TV
- Friendship Suites allow two residents to share an apartment and enjoy cost savings
- A pet-friendly environment!
Our community will also offer a memory care neighborhood, with Emeritus' innovative memory care program, Join Their Journey®. Our memory care neighborhood will have its own dining room, living room and kitchen so we can tend to special needs and wishes of those living with memory loss.
How to secure an apartment reservation
Future residents can reserve the room of their choice for a
fully refundable deposit, which gives them priority selection of their new home.
For more information, come meet us at 741 Parker Street, East Longmeadow, MA 01028, call
, Executive Director, at
is part of Emeritus Senior Living, the largest assisted living and memory care provider in
the United States
, with the ability to serve nearly 54,000 residents. More than 31,000 employees support approximately 510 communities throughout 45 states coast to coast. Emeritus offers the spectrum of senior residential choices, care options, and life enrichment programs that fulfill individual needs and promote purposeful living during the aging process. Senior living service offerings include independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, home health care, and rehabilitation services. Emeritus experts provide insights on senior living, care, wellness, brain health, and family topics at
, which also offers details on the organization's family-focused philosophy and services. Emeritus' common stock is traded on the
New York Stock Exchange
under the symbol ESC.
Emeritus Senior Living
SOURCE Emeritus Senior Living