EAST LONGMEADOW, Mass., Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Emeritus at East Longmeadow, a brand new senior residential and assisted living community, will open its doors this spring at 741 Parker Street, East Longmeadow, MA 01028 (certification pending).
Emeritus at East Longmeadow is being specifically built for seniors who need some assistance with daily living, such as medication management, dressing or bathing. The community also includes a Memory Care Neighborhood for residents who are experiencing memory loss. Reservations for this premier community are now being accepted at (413) 224-2200.
Introducing Emeritus at East Longmeadow
This premier community will feature:
- 103 new apartments, with spacious floor plans from cozy studios to deluxe one bedroom suites.
- A nurse on staff 24/7 to support the needs of our residents.
- Three homemade meals served restaurant-style each day, in our elegant dining room
- A diverse, full-time activities program for premier senior living and elder care
- Scheduled transportation to off-site activities and appointments
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service
- Spacious common areas, including living room, library and TV room
- 24-hour emergency response, smoke and fire alarms, and fire-sprinkler systems
- All utilities included except telephone and cable TV
- Friendship Suites allow two residents to share an apartment and enjoy cost savings
- A pet-friendly environment!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV