Brandworkz Releases Software Version 6.0
LONDON, October 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Brandworkz has to day released its latest brand management software version 6.0 and proudly announces no new features.
The focus of Brandworkz software release 6.0 is on fundamental improvements to the user experience through simplifying the user interface.
Brandworkz has reduced the number of clicks required to execute tasks in the software and has cut the asset uploading and downloading process to one click.In addition, the software has been optimised for tablets and mobile devices, in line with industry standards and because Brandworkz clients are increasingly using these devices to access their brand management sites. The decision to release no new features in favour of a simpler user interface is in line with the company's strategic direction. This is borne out of feedback from clients that an intuitive interface is a key factor in encouraging people to use their digital asset management system or brand management software especially if they are brand-led, creative and marketing people. "We have made Brandworkz easier to interact with and ultimately use. It is the ease of use and intuitive nature of the software that give Brandworkz its competitive advantage." Says Joel Stobart, Head of Development at Brandworkz. "This fusion of aesthetics and functionality in the UI feeds into the user experience which we believe is a must-have in brand management technology." Jens Lundgaard, Founder & CEO of Brandworkz says "We are living up to our goal of becoming the clear leader in simplicity and usability for brand/marketing management software. Clients are increasingly switching to us from other software because they tell us Brandworkz is elegant to use and enables complex tasks to be executed simply. "
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV