Since launching a licensed music service in Russia and the CIS in 2010, Yandex has been deepening its relationship with copyright holders. Yandex and KinoPoisk will work jointly to enhance the relationship with content creators and other industry participants.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Yandex (Nasdaq:YNDX) is one of the largest internet companies in Europe, providing the world with search and online services, one market at a time. Yandex's mission is to help users solve their everyday problems by building people-centric products and services. Based on innovative technologies, the company provides the most relevant, locally tailored experience on all digital platforms and devices. Yandex is Russia's leading search service with more than 61% of the county's search market and also serves Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan. More information about Yandex can be found at http://company.yandex.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Greg Abovsky, Katya Zhukova Phone: +7 495 974-35-38 E-mail: askIR@yandex-team.ru Press Office Ochir Mandzhikov, Vladimir Isaev Phone: +7 495 739-7000 E-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV