DEARBORN, Mich, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- In third installment of The Lincoln Reimagine Project™, Lincoln announces collaboration with Architectural Digest and Architecture for Humanity to reimagine the urban fabric, transforming a San Francisco street into a pocket park
- San Francisco's Burrows Street Pocket Park will be transformed from an underutilized space to a human-centered thriving hub of community-centric events and programming
- Project is an extension of Lincoln's "Hello, Again" platform that is reintroducing the luxury automotive brand with all-new vehicles such as the Lincoln MKZ compact premium sedan
The Lincoln Motor Company, the luxury automobile brand, announces the third installment of The Lincoln Reimagine Project™ in conjunction with Architectural Digest and world-renowned non-profit firm Architecture for Humanity.
For this project, the Burrows Street pocket park will be created in the Portola neighborhood of San Francisco, transformed into an enriching and valuable city destination. The story will be told through content created by the Architectural Digest Marketing Department.The Lincoln Reimagine Project aims to collaborate with and support visionary leaders on innovative ideas and projects within Lincoln's passion points of the arts, design and thought leadership. San Francisco started a worldwide trend in 2010 with its "pavement to parks" initiative, leading Lincoln to select the city for its next project. Led by visionary architect Cameron Sinclair's Architecture for Humanity and in collaboration with Lincoln's design team and Architectural Digest, the Burrows Street Park will be reimagined from an underutilized space to a thriving hub of community-centric events and programming. Inspired by the holistic approach to Lincoln car design, the park will be imaginative, yet purposeful. Through Lincoln's funding, the park will receive significant upgrades, including, lighting, street furniture, a living wall, an informational kiosk and a mural wall designed by local artists. "The Lincoln brand was built by one man's vision. We are reclaiming that forward-thinking and imaginative spirit through The Lincoln Reimagine Project to foster innovation and design throughout our community," said Andrew Frick, group marketing manager, Lincoln. "The Burrows Street Park project will be a valued, inspiring resource for the Portola community, an example of the difference these projects can make to local beneficiaries." The "reimagined" park will serve as a working blueprint of a comprehensive, community-led effort for revitalization, and will set a precedent for and drive interest in future public space improvement projects throughout the city.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV