- 1.05 billion barrels PIIP (third-party validated).
- Primary recovery of oil in the Elkton Erosional Edge with 8% to 14% recovery rate with staged and scalable 5,000 bbl/d to 10,000 bbl/d projects.
- To be followed up with infill drilling and then subsequent pressure maintenance with an additional 8+% recovery rate for an estimated cumulative 200 million barrels.
- Recoverable peak production exceeding 30,000 bbl/d.
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) exploitation targeting an additional 10% to 20% recovery rate with proven EOR technologies.
Core Sample Oozing With Oil At Surface (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.