Shoppers looking for great holiday specials will find incredible offers and unbeatable doorbusters when most Macy’s stores open nationwide at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving evening, after families across the country have finished their holiday meals and celebrations.
Limited-time specials in every department for hundreds of items include exclusive fragrances, stylish clothing from the best brands, handy kitchen gadgets and much more. In addition to hundreds of amazing deals, Macy’s will donate $2 to Make-a-Wish, up to $100,000, for any One Direction “Our Moment” fragrance purchase beginning at opening for Black Friday. Customers can also shop around-the-clock on macys.com via the web or their mobile device, and can find some helpful tools on Macy’s mobile app. Consumers can get the first look at select Black Friday specials on Macy’s Pinterest starting today at pinterest.com/macysofficial.
“Black Friday is the biggest shopping event of the year and brings with it a level of fun and excitement to our customers around the nation,” said Peter Sachse, Macy’s chief stores officer. “For Macy’s, it's important to make this day enjoyable and convenient for everyone, as our customers search for great deals on favorite wish-list items. Shopping at Macy’s on Black Friday means having the opportunity to purchase the most sought-after products at unbelievable savings.”
In response to interest from customers who prefer to start their shopping early, most Macy’s stores will open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving evening, consistent with many other retailers. In a move to minimize the impact on associates, Macy’s began planning early to allow associates the time to review available shifts throughout the holiday season, including on Thanksgiving weekend, and to volunteer for the shifts they prefer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV