In trading on Monday, shares of Monster Beverage Corp (MNST) crossed above their 200 day moving average of $54.82, changing hands as high as $55.40 per share. Monster Beverage Corp shares are currently trading up about 2.6% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of MNST shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, MNST's low point in its 52 week range is $39.99 per share, with $66.12 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $55.13.
Three Months Free, a $100 Value, Just Submit Your Top Stock Pick! (Offer ends 11/10/2013)
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, MNST makes up 1.71% of the First Trust NASDAQ-100 Ex-Technology Sector Index Fund ETF (QQXT) which is trading higher by about 0.7% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV