ST. LOUIS, Oct. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arch Coal, Inc. (NYSE:ACI) will discuss its third quarter 2013 financial results in a conference call that will be webcast live on Tuesday, Oct. 29 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time. Participating on the call will be Arch President and Chief Executive Officer John W. Eaves, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Paul A. Lang and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer John T. Drexler.
The webcast will be accessible via the "investor" section of the Arch Coal website at http://investor.archcoal.com. Following the live event, a replay and an audio download will be available on the site for approximately one month.
Arch Coal's third quarter earnings release will be distributed via PR Newswire before the market opens on Tuesday, Oct. 29, and will be posted to the company's website at that time.U.S.-based Arch Coal, Inc. is one of the world's top coal producers for the global steel and power generation industries, serving customers in 25 countries on five continents. Its network of mining complexes is the most diversified in the United States, spanning every major coal basin in the nation. The company controls more than 5 billion tons of high-quality metallurgical and thermal coal reserves, with access to all major railroads, inland waterways and a growing number of seaborne trade channels. For more information, visit www.archcoal.com. SOURCE Arch Coal, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV