SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY) today announced that it will report results for its first quarter of fiscal 2014, ended September 30, 2013 on Thursday, November 7, 2013 after the market closes.
A conference call to review the results will begin at 1:30 p.m. PST/ 4:30 p.m. EST and will be hosted by Joshua H. Levine, president and chief executive officer and Gregory Lichtwardt, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
The conference call dial-in numbers are 1-866-515-2909 ( USA) or 1-617-399-5123 (International), Conference ID: 51185854. In addition, a dial-up replay of the conference call will be available beginning November 7, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. PST/ 9:00 p.m. EST and ending on November 14, 2013. The replay telephone number is 1-888-286-8010 ( USA) or 1-617-801-6888 (International), Conference ID: 70135176.
A live webcast of the call will also be available from the Investor Relations section of the corporate website at http://www.accuray.com/investors . A webcast replay can be accessed on the corporate website beginning Thursday, November 7, 2013 at approximately 5:00 p.m. PST/ 8:00 p.m. EST. The replay will remain available until Accuray announces its results for the second quarter of fiscal 2014, ending December 31, 2013.About AccurayAccuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY), is a radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells precise, innovative tumor treatment solutions that set the standard of care with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives. The Company's leading-edge technologies deliver the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments. For more information, please visit www.accuray.com. SOURCE Accuray Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV