MECHANICSBURG, Pa., Oct. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Select Medical Holdings Corporation ("Select Medical") (NYSE: SEM), will release the financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2013 on Thursday, October 31, 2013 after the market closes.
Select Medical will host a conference call regarding its third quarter results and its business outlook on Friday, November 1, 2013, at 9:00am EDT. The domestic dial in number for the call is 1-866-700-6067. The international dial in number is 1-617-213-8834. The passcode for the call is 69642856. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously and can be accessed at Select Medical Holdings Corporation's website www.selectmedicalholdings.com.
For those unable to participate in the conference call, a replay will be available until 11:59pm EST, November 8, 2013. The replay number is 1-888-286-8010 (domestic) or 1-617-801-6888 (international). The passcode for the replay will be 77254976. The replay can also be accessed at Select Medical Holdings Corporation's website, www.selectmedicalholdings.com.
Select Medical is a leading operator of specialty hospitals and outpatient rehabilitation clinics in the United States. As of September 30, 2013, Select Medical operated 108 long term acute care hospitals and 15 acute medical rehabilitation hospitals in 28 states and 997 outpatient rehabilitation clinics in 32 states and the District of Columbia. Select Medical also provides medical rehabilitation services on a contracted basis to nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living and senior care centers, schools and work sites. Information about Select Medical is available at www.selectmedical.com.Investor inquiries: Joel T. VeitSenior Vice President and Treasurer717-972-1100 email@example.com SOURCE Select Medical Holdings Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV