SPOKANE, Wash., Oct. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ambassadors Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:EPAX) announces that it will report 3rd quarter 2013 earnings results after the market closes on Wednesday, October 30, 2013. A conference call will be held on Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time (8:30 a.m. Pacific Time).
- ACCESS WEBCAST
- Register (if first time) or Login to hear the call
- Click on the launch button 15 minutes or less prior to the beginning of the conference
- You will be in a listen only mode during the initial presentation but will have an opportunity to ask questions during the question and answer session to follow.
Participants can also access the call using the following dial in information:DIAL IN: 888-395-3227 INTERNATIONAL: 719-325-2428 PASSCODE: 1053173 Participants will be in a listen only mode during the initial presentation but will have an opportunity to ask questions during the question and answer session to follow. Approximately 24 hours following the call, a replay of the Webcast will be available until January 30, 2014 and the dial in replay will be available through November 5, 2013. REPLAY DIAL IN : 888-203-1112 INTERNATIONAL: 719-457-0820 REPLAY PASSCODE: 1053173 About Ambassadors Group, Inc.: Ambassadors Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:EPAX) is a socially conscious education company located in Spokane, Washington. Ambassadors Group, Inc. is the parent company of Ambassador Programs, Inc., World Adventures Unlimited, Inc. and BookRags, Inc., an educational research website. The Company also oversees the Washington School of World Studies, an accredited travel study and distance learning school. Additional information about Ambassadors Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries is available at www.ambassadorsgroup.com.
CONTACT: Company and Investor Relations Contact: Stacy Feit Financial Relations Board 213- 486-6549
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV