Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.:
- Do you, or did you, own shares of Atossa Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ CM: ATOS )?
- Did you purchase your shares before November 8, 2012, or between November 8, 2012 and October 4, 2013, inclusive?
- Did you lose money in your investment in Atossa Genetics, Inc.?
- Do you want to discuss your rights?
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., including former Special Assistant United States Attorney, Timothy J. MacFall, announces that a complaint has been filed in the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington on behalf of all persons or entities that purchased the common stock of Atossa Genetics, Inc. (“Atossa” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ CM: ATOS) between November 8, 2012 and October 4, 2013, inclusive (the “Class Period”), alleging violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 against the Company and certain of its officers (the “Complaint”).
If you purchased shares of Atossa during the Class Period, or purchased shares prior to the Class Period and still hold Atossa, and wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact Timothy J. MacFall, Esquire or Peter Allocco of Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 825 East Gate Boulevard, Suite 300, Garden City, NY at (888) 969-4242, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/atossa-genetics-inc-atos.
Atossa is a healthcare company focused on the prevention of breast cancer through the commercialization of diagnostic medical devices and laboratory developed tests that can detect precursors to breast cancer, and through the research, development, and ultimate commercialization of treatments for pre-cancerous lesions and ductal carcinoma in situ, or DCIS. The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, defendants made materially false and misleading statements, and omitted materially adverse facts, about the Company’s business, operations and prospects. Specifically, the Complaint alleges that the defendants concealed from the investing public that: (1) the Company was required, but failed, to submit an additional 510(k) notification to obtain necessary U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) clearance as it made material changes to the Nipple Aspirate Fluid specimen collection process; (2) the Company improperly marketed these devices by using certain promotional claims to market the ForeCYTE Breast Health Test and Mammary Aspirate Specimen Cytology Test (“MASCT”) device; (3) the Company was in violation of FDA Good Manufacturing Practices regulations; and (4) as a result of the foregoing, Atossa’s statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times. As a result of defendants’ false and misleading statements, the Company’s stock traded at artificially inflated prices during the Class Period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV