Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) today provided its earnings calendar for fiscal year 2015. The dates are as follows:
- First quarter – Thursday, May 15, 2014
- Second quarter – Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Third quarter – Thursday, November 13, 2014
- Fourth quarter – Thursday, February 19, 2015
In addition, Walmart will host its 20th Annual Meeting for the Investment Community on Tues., Oct. 15 from approximately 7:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. CDT. The video webcast will include presentations and question and answer sessions on all three operating segments -- Walmart U.S., Walmart International and Sam’s Club -- as well Global eCommerce and Walmart leverage. President and CEO Mike Duke will provide an overview of the company’s strategies for next fiscal year.
A detailed agenda can be found on the investor relations section of the corporate website or by clicking here.
A live webcast of the presentations will be available through the link provided on the events portion of our corporate site at http://news.walmart.com/events/. It will be archived for replay on the company’s website.About Walmart Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) helps people around the world save money and live better – anytime and anywhere -- in retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices. Each week, more than 245 million customers and members visit our more than 11,000 stores under 69 banners in 27 countries and e-commerce websites in 10 countries. With fiscal year 2013 sales of approximately $466 billion, Walmart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting http://corporate.walmart.com on Facebook at http://facebook.com/walmart and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/walmart. Online merchandise sales are available at http://www.walmart.com and http://www.samsclub.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV