The Travato is the latest Class B motorhome to join the Winnebago Touring Coach lineup. The Travato is also built on the Ram ProMaster chassis. At just under 21' long, the Travato is unbelievably agile while still offering a full-feature RV experience that is perfect for the adventurous explorer. Travato also provides value-conscious enthusiasts amazing fuel efficiency. With swivel cab seats, LED ceiling lights, standard touch-screen navigation, a split dinette, and an abundance of features, the Travato delivers a whole lot of fun. The Travato is the only product in its industry segment to provide a 3-point seat belt harness for passengers in the dinette. The innovative 59G floorplan features a rear double bed that is designed to flip up out of the way to allow for large items like bicycles to be stored securely inside and making them easily accessible through the large double doors at the rear of the coach. The Flex Bed system allows for additional sleeping in the front of the unit as well.
Feel free to stop by Winnebago Industries' display in Booth # 3001, 4001 and 1021, where you will find the full complement of 2014 Winnebago, Itasca, Winnebago Touring Coach and SunnyBrook motorhome and towable products on display.
About Winnebago Industries, Inc. - "The Most Recognized Name In Motor Homes®", is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, which are used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The Company and its subsidiary build quality motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheel products, and transit buses under the Winnebago, Itasca, Winnebago Touring Coach, SunnyBrook and Metro brand names. Winnebago Industries has received the Quality Circle Award from the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association every year since the award's inception in 1996.
Contact: Sheila Davis - 641-585-6803 - firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Winnebago Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV