TFS Financial Corporation Stock Upgraded (TFSL)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income increased by 1721.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.89 million to $16.25 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $50.20 million or 6.50% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TFS FINANCIAL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -281.14%.
- The gross profit margin for TFS FINANCIAL CORP is rather high; currently it is at 67.90%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 15.76% trails the industry average.
- This stock has managed to rise its share value by 32.44% over the past twelve months. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- TFS FINANCIAL CORP has shown improvement in its earnings for its most recently reported quarter when compared with the same quarter a year earlier. Stable earnings per share over the past two years indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. We anticipate the company beginning to experience more growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TFS FINANCIAL CORP reported lower earnings of $0.03 versus $0.04 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.18 versus $0.03).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts