Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/16/13, Thor Industries, Inc. (THO) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.23, payable on 10/28/13. As a percentage of THO's recent stock price of $57.27, this dividend works out to approximately 0.40%.
Below is a dividend history chart for THO, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.23 declared by Thor Industries, Inc.:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from THO is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 1.61% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of THO shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, THO's low point in its 52 week range is $34.51 per share, with $59.30 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $57.18.
Three Months Free, a $100 Value, Just Submit Your Top Stock Pick! (Offer ends 11/10/2013)
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, THO makes up 1.30% of the First Trust Mid Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund ETF (FNY) which is trading lower by about 0.2% on the day Monday. In Monday trading, Thor Industries, Inc. shares are currently down about 0.5% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV