Otelco Inc. (NASDAQ: OTEL), a wireline telecommunication services provider in Alabama, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, Vermont and West Virginia, today announced that it will release its 2013 third quarter financial and operational results after the close of trading on Monday, November 11, 2013. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss third quarter results on Tuesday, November 12, 2013, at 11:30 a.m. (Eastern Time). To listen to the call, participants should dial 719-457-2697 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A telephonic replay will be available from 1:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) on November 12, 2013 through November 25, 2013 by dialing (719) 457-0820 and entering Confirmation Code 5382593.
The live broadcast of Otelco’s quarterly conference call will be available online at www.OtelcoInc.com on November 12, 2013, beginning at 11:30 a.m. (Eastern Time). The online replay will be available at approximately 1:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) and continue for 30 days.
Otelco Inc. provides wireline telecommunications services in Alabama, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, Vermont and West Virginia. The Company’s services include local and long distance telephone, digital high-speed data lines, transport services, network access, cable television and other related services. With more than 97,000 voice and data access lines, which are collectively referred to as access line equivalents, Otelco is among the top 25 largest local exchange carriers in the United States based on number of access lines. Otelco operates eleven incumbent telephone companies serving rural markets, or rural local exchange carriers. It also provides competitive retail and wholesale communications services through several subsidiaries. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.OtelcoInc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV