Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/16/13, Luxfer Holdings plc (LXFR) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.10, payable on 11/6/13. As a percentage of LXFR's recent stock price of $17.60, this dividend works out to approximately 0.57%, so look for shares of Luxfer Holdings plc to trade 0.57% lower — all else being equal — when LXFR shares open for trading on 10/16/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for LXFR, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.10 declared by Luxfer Holdings plc:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from LXFR is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 2.27% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
Three Months Free, a $100 Value, Just Submit Your Top Stock Pick! (Offer ends 11/10/2013)
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, LXFR makes up 1.87% of the WilderHill Progressive Energy Portfolio ETF (PUW) which is trading lower by about 0.2% on the day Monday. In Monday trading, Luxfer Holdings plc shares are currently off about 0.1% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV