Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/16/13, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.75, payable on 11/5/13. As a percentage of CBRL's recent stock price of $105.66, this dividend works out to approximately 0.71%, so look for shares of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. to trade 0.71% lower — all else being equal — when CBRL shares open for trading on 10/16/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for CBRL, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.75 declared by Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from CBRL is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 2.84% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of CBRL shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, CBRL's low point in its 52 week range is $60.07 per share, with $107.98 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $105.44.
Three Months Free, a $100 Value, Just Submit Your Top Stock Pick! (Offer ends 11/10/2013)
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, CBRL makes up 2.74% of the Dynamic Leisure and Entertainment Portfolio ETF (PEJ) which is trading lower by about 0.2% on the day Monday. In Monday trading, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. shares are currently trading flat on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV