Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT), a leading information technology consulting firm serving Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers throughout North America, today announced it has acquired CoreMatrix Systems LLC (“CoreMatrix”), a $15 million annual services revenue consulting firm specializing in salesforce.com cloud computing services and solutions.
Perficient’s current annualized revenues are now approaching $400 million, and the transaction is expected to be accretive to adjusted earnings per share immediately.
“We’re excited to add to our cloud computing expertise with another acquisition of a quickly-growing salesforce.com consulting firm,” said Jeffrey Davis, Perficient’s chief executive officer and president. “CoreMatrix’s strong East Coast presence complements our acquisition earlier this year of West Coast-based, salesforce.com-focused Clear Task. We now have the comprehensive capacity to sell and deliver Salesforce solutions across the entire United States. Furthermore, we’re excited to add another high-growth and well-run firm with excellent operating metrics to Perficient."
“Cloud computing has emerged as a key enabler for business efficiency and agility. There is a growing demand from enterprises to move their operations to the cloud to reduce costs, empower business innovation, and create responsive and social organizations,” said Kathy Henely, Perficient’s chief operating officer. “Perficient’s current cloud expertise includes offerings from many of the world’s leading cloud computing providers – IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and salesforce.com. With the addition of CoreMatrix, Perficient has further enhanced its salesforce.com partnership, helping clients effectively address market changes through customized Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com offerings.”The acquisition of CoreMatrix:
- Expands Perficient’s partnership with salesforce.com, deepening the company’s cloud computing offerings, social strategy and execution services, and customer relationship management (CRM) user adoption and change management services;
- Adds nearly 75 consulting, technology, sales and support professionals; and
- Adds client relationships with enterprise customers including American Express, AVON, Bank of America, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Bridgestone, Computer Associates, Dell, GE, GTECH, Norwegian Cruise Line, PGA Tour, PharmaNet, RockTenn, State Farm, Transocean, Vertex and many more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts