At the Forum, Rockwell Automation executives will lead discussions on several topics including: addressing network and physical security within Internet of Things environments; understanding the value of a secure, holistic, digital-communications fabric based on standard unmodified Internet Protocol via the Industrial IP Advantage partnership; building the Internet of Things business case; and transforming supply chains with the Internet of Things and big data.
To follow discussions coming from the forum, visit http://bit.ly/IoTWF.
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs over 22,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.About the Internet of Things World Forum The Internet of Things World Forum will take place Oct. 29-31, 2013, in Barcelona, Spain. The event will bring together global leaders, professionals and innovators representing markets such as manufacturing, transportation, oil and gas, utilities, healthcare, sports and entertainment, government, education and retail. More information on the Internet of Things World Forum is available at http://www.iotwf.com. For more information:
- Rockwell Automation at the Internet of Things World Forum on social media:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ROKAutomation
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2875364&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ROKAutomation
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/ROKAutomation
- SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/RockwellAutomation