ScanSource, Inc., (NASDAQ: SCSC), the leading international value-added distributor of specialty technology products, announced today that it plans to release first quarter fiscal year 2014 results for the period ended September 30, 2013 on Thursday, October 24, 2013 at approximately 4:00 p.m. ET. ScanSource management will host an earnings conference call to discuss these results later that day, October 24, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. ET.
The earnings conference call may be accessed via a live Internet webcast in the Investor Relations section of ScanSource, Inc.’s web site, www.scansource.com. A replay of the webcast will be available at www.scansource.com for 60 days.
About ScanSource, Inc.
ScanSource, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCSC) is the leading international distributor of specialty technology products, focusing on point-of-sale (POS) and barcode, communications and physical security solutions. ScanSource’s teams provide value-added services and operate from two technology segments, Worldwide Barcode & Security and Worldwide Communications & Services. ScanSource is committed to helping its reseller customers choose, configure, and deliver the industry’s best products across almost every vertical market in North America, Latin America and Europe. Founded in 1992, the Company ranks #711 on the Fortune 1000. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV