SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced Dreamforce 2013, the world's largest vendor-led technology gathering. More than 120,000 people are expected to register to attend Dreamforce and experience inspiring keynotes by Marc Benioff, Deepak Chopra, Marissa Mayer and Sheryl Sandberg along with a performance at the Dreamforce Gala and Benefit Concert by Green Day.
Dreamforce will take place November 18-21 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. Register now for Dreamforce, including the free keynote and expo pass, at dreamforce.com.
Comments on the News
- "Dreamforce 2013 is going to be largest and most transformational event in the history of enterprise technology," said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. "Now more than ever, companies are turning to salesforce.com to empower them to go faster to unlock greater levels of growth, innovation and success."
- Marquee Keynotes: Marc Benioff will host a set of inspiring keynotes for attendees and will be joined by special guests including industry visionaries Marissa Mayer, president and CEO Yahoo!, and Sheryl Sandberg, COO Facebook.
- Inspirational Discussions: world-renowned holistic health expert Dr. Deepak Chopra will lead a special event on Thursday, November 21 that will take attendees on a journey of how to live a fulfilling life. Dr. Chopra will be joined by Dr. David Agus, a pioneering biomedical researcher, Dr. Wayne Dyer, an international best-selling author and Dr. Susan Desmond-Hellmann, a renowned oncologist and the Chancellor of UC San Francisco (UCSF).
- More than 1,250 Breakout Sessions: more than 1,250 breakout sessions including hands-on training workshops, success clinics and more are available to attendees and will be led by experts from salesforce.com, customers, partners and developers. Attendees will have the opportunity to dive into the latest product innovations, get hands-on training and hear from experts across industries.
- Expanded Cloud Expo: more than 350 partners will be exhibiting at Dreamforce in an expo hall that has nearly doubled in size from 2012 including a new featured customer showcase in Moscone West.
- Developer Programming: more than 20,000 developers are expected to experience the Dreamforce DevZone to enjoy developer-focused programs including a dev-keynote, connected devices playground and a Dreamforce hackathon.
- Dreamforce Gala: the Dreamforce Gala will be headlined by punk rock icons, Green Day. The five-time Grammy award-winning band will be performing at San Francisco's AT&T Park, home of the defending World Series Champions, the San Francisco Giants. The concert will take place Tuesday, November 19 from 7:00 – 11:00 p.m.
- Dreamforce Benefit Concert: continuing the tradition of integrated philanthropy at Dreamforce, the Salesforce Foundation is thrilled to announce the fourth annual concert for children's healthcare, in support of both the UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital and the Children's Hospital of Oakland. The benefit concert will be hosted in the Club Level of AT&T Park simultaneously with the Dreamforce Gala, with special seating and events taking place throughout the Club Level. Following Green Day's performance, the benefit will continue in the Club Level with an after-party hosted by internationally known artist MC Hammer.
- For the first time, a limited number of tickets will be available for Dreamforce conference attendees to upgrade their Gala experience or purchase companion tickets for the Benefit Concert. For information regarding sponsorships or tickets to the Benefit Concert, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.theconcertforkids.com.
- Register for Dreamforce, including free keynote and expo pass: http://dreamforce.com
- Buy tickets for the Benefit Concert here: http://www.theconcertforkids.com/
- Like salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @Salesforce and @Dreamforce on Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV