NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is launching eight new indexes today in the NASDAQ BulletShares ® Index Family.
The new NASDAQ BulletShares Ladder Indexes are traditional bond ladders implemented through indexes utilizing target maturity bond ETFs.
"These new indexes will provide the financial community a benchmark for tracking one of the most common types of fixed-income investing, bond-laddering," said John Jacobs, Executive Vice President, NASDAQ OMX Global Indexes. "The NASDAQ BulletShares Ladder Indexes are the next step for NASDAQ and Accretive Asset Management in creating new ways to measure fixed income investing."The BulletShares Ladder Indexes are equal-weighted and are rebalanced annually in December so that they have equal weightings across portfolio constituents. The Ladder Indexes, listed below, are comprised of Guggenheim BulletShares exchange-traded funds ― which track the NASDAQ BulletShares corporate and high yield fixed-income indexes.
|Index Symbol||Index Name|
|BSCP03||NASDAQ BulletShares Corporate Debt 0-3 Ladder Index|
|BSHY03||NASDAQ BulletShares High Yield Debt 0-3 Ladder Index|
|BSCP05||NASDAQ BulletShares Corporate Debt 0-5 Ladder Index|
|BSHY05||NASDAQ BulletShares High Yield Debt 0-5 Ladder Index|
|BSCP03T||NASDAQ BulletShares Corporate Debt 0-3 Ladder Total Return Index|
|BSHY03T||NASDAQ BulletShares High Yield Debt 0-3 Ladder Total Return Index|
|BSCP05T||NASDAQ BulletShares Corporate Debt 0-5 Ladder Total Return Index|
|BSHY05T||NASDAQ BulletShares High Yield Debt 0-5 Ladder Total Return Index|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV