Organizations like One1 are working hard to modernize applications, including traditional systems of record as well as the more modern applications of engagement. Modernizing existing applications is frequently the most cost-effective and productive way for an organization to meet the demand for enhanced, innovative applications.
"Our goal is to provide developers with the industry's most productive capabilities that enable technology that really makes a difference to business," said Adrian Gosbell, Director of Product Management of Compuware Uniface. "As One1's experience shows, Uniface continues to deliver on that vision by providing a rich set of services and functionality that simplifies the process of modernizing both Uniface and, increasingly, non-Uniface applications."
"We were able to migrate to the cloud seamlessly and with minimal recoding," confirmed Shahar. "It would have taken us at least five years to take a cloud product to market with .NET and C#. With Uniface, it took less than 18 months. And I believe it's the first, and so far the only, truly cloud-based ERP solution available in Israel."
One1's third-generation ERP solution, One1View, modernized using Uniface 9.5, is designed to provide the following benefits:
- Screens that have the familiar look and feel of Microsoft Office.
- Screens that are fully integrated with Word and Excel so users no longer need to navigate to a separate screen when they want to use a spreadsheet, for example.
- Personalization so that users can individualize their screens extensively. For example, with Uniface it has always been easy to support a range of languages, so the same screen can display either right-to-left Hebrew or a left-to-right script – essential for our international clients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV