SYDNEY, Oct. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that its CEO Zach Nelson will be hosting two events in Australia for business leaders interested in learning how the world's leading companies are managing global expansion and achieving omnichannel commerce across business models, regions and channels, such as online, mobile, social and more.
The NetSuite events will be held in Sydney on Tuesday, 29 October from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. at Lower Town Hall, and in Melbourne on Thursday, 31 October from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. at The Langham. For additional details and to register for the events, please click here.
Mr. Nelson will explore how cloud technology advancements have enabled businesses to leverage omnichannel commerce platforms. He will be joined on stage by logistics services provider Toll and sustainable packaging pioneer BioPak, who will share real-world experiences of how they have transformed operations and rapidly realised their business vision with NetSuite's cloud-based solutions. In addition, Frost & Sullivan will also unveil new research on the adoption of omnichannel commerce strategies across a host of different industries, including retail, Ecommerce, manufacturing, wholesale distribution and others. Australian Retailers Association (ARA) will also participate in this event as a major sponsor.
Australian customers increasingly expect B2C and B2B merchants, manufacturers and wholesale distributors to provide a consistent customer experience through every step of a multi-channel, multi-location business, from Ecommerce, point-of-sale (POS) and order management, to merchandising, marketing, inventory, financials and customer support.Mr. Nelson will explain how:
- NetSuite OneWorld supports global businesses that have multi-currency, multi-language, multi-country and multi-brand requirements from a single cloud application.
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce empowers businesses to run seamlessly across multiple touchpoints — web, brick-and-mortar stores, social and mobile — providing real-time visibility of all customers, orders and products across all channels globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV