Dubai Falcons Win Kartdrome 700 Kilometres By The Narrowest Of Margins
DUBAI, UAE, October 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Dubai Falcons win by 20 seconds from CG Racing Pro who chased hard all night
- Team Emirates score first ever Corporate category win
- Record field of 32 quality entries ensures close racing throughout the field
Sky Dive Dubai Falcons Racing have moved to the top of the rankings in the 2013 Kartdrome Endurance Championship driven by Mini, after powering to a thrilling victory in the Kartdrome 700 Kilometres race, with CG Racing Pro finishing second overall and Team Emirates Racing winning the Corporate category for the first time on Saturday.
A quality field of 32 teams was flagged off on Friday at 21.00 pm on a balmy but relatively cool night in Dubai, on the reverse switchback configuration of the Kartdrome.Earlier Hussein Umid Ali scorched around to claim a surprise pole position for the Unbeatable Spirits squad, trumping the pre-race favourites in the process. From the start it was CG Racing Pro who led with Alban Varutti setting the early pace. However a safety car period, brought about when the track needed to be cleared of sand and debris, gave Dubai Falcons a break which they seized to take the lead which they retained until the very end. With Dubai Falcons in the lead, CG Racing Pro who dropped down a couple of laps during the safety car period began a relentless pursuit throughout the night and into the morning. By sunrise they had worked their way to second and were on the same lap as the leaders, and closing fast. At times the gap was down to a dozen seconds, the tension was palpable and the pressure immense.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV