Cody Coughlin Wins 2013 JEGS/CRA All-Stars Tour Championship
DELAWARE, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Just by starting his engine Friday night, Cody Coughlin achieved a goal that he set at the start of the season by winning the JEGS/CRA All-Stars Tour championship. It is the first oval track championship for a family name that is synonymous with drag racing.
"Winning this championship means a lot for the entire family," Coughlin said. "Team JEGS is having a great season all around on both the drag racing and oval racing side. I am excited to get the first championship this year wrapped up and hope this starts a trend of other titles yet to come this year."The 17-year-old is a thankful person who takes pride in representing the family business, JEGS Automotive Inc., which caters to automobile enthusiasts worldwide. Chances are if you have a vehicle you want to look better, perform better, and get better gas mileage … JEGS has it. With JEGS becoming the first in the industry to offer totally free shipping and handling, Coughlin is excited to help bring the business to the forefront in the circle track marketplace. "When we started racing in the JEGS/CRA All-Stars Tour we were able to expand our customer base to the circle track line. When competitors and fans see the success we are having on the track, they want to have the quality products that we sell in their car," Coughlin explained. "Racers understand what they want, and they expect it and the price they want to pay. I remember when there was some family dinner discussions we had growing up, and now for it to come full circle for me is a dream come true." Being successful behind the wheel means you have a team of people behind you who are also dedicated to the success on and off the track.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV