9 Holiday Beers Already On Shelves
The Craft Brewers Association's (BREW) Redhook Brewery has been cranking out different versions of Winterhook for 29 years. The cozy malt flavor and dark body, however, are as dependable as a good set of flannel pajamas.
This year's version comes in with a whole lot less caramel than last year's offering. Instead, drinkers will get a spicy, roasted rye malt that puts a biscuity buffer between a drinker and this brew's 6% alcohol by volume. With some Centennial hops thrown in for just a bit of bite, Winterhook spends the eve of its 30th birthday slightly feisty, but still mellowed with age.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV