- the Temporary Order is extended to December 15, 2013;
- the affidavit of Michael Ho sworn October 8, 2013, the affidavit of Stuart McKinnon sworn October 7, 2013, the affidavit of Kenneth White sworn October 7, 2013 and the written submissions of the parties dated October 8 and 9, 2013 will be treated as confidential documents until further order of the Commission;
- the hearing to consider whether to: (i) make any further order as to PFAM's registration as an adviser in the category of PM or in respect of its operation as an IFM, as a result of PFAM's ongoing capital deficiency; and/or (ii) otherwise vary or extend the terms of the Temporary Order, will proceed on December 12, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
Notice From The Office Of The Secretary - IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT R.S.O. 1990, C. S.5, AS AMENDED - AND - IN THE MATTER OF PRO-FINANCIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT INC.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts