White & Case Elects 18 New Partners
NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global law firm White & Case LLP has today announced the promotion of 18 lawyers worldwide to its partnership for 2014. The promotions are effective January 1, 2014 and span eight of the Firm's global practices.
"On behalf of the entire Firm, I am pleased to welcome our new class of partners," said Hugh Verrier, White & Case Chairman. "Each new partner exemplifies the very best of White & Case, and we applaud their dedication, commitment and hard work on behalf of our clients."
Listed by the regions in which they are based, the new partners are:
- John W. Anderson Jr. is based in Sao Paulo and has been named a partner in our Global Project Finance Practice. He is qualified to practice in New York and advises clients on international finance and banking, especially in the areas of securities and project finance.
- Claudine Columbres is based in New York and has been named a partner in our Global Commercial Litigation Practice. She is qualified to practice in New York and advises clients on commercial litigation surrounding complex litigation in federal and state courts.
- Angela D. Daker is based in Miami and has been named a partner in our Global Commercial Litigation Practice. She is qualified to practice in Florida and Illinois and advises clients on commercial litigation, including class actions, Securities and Exchange Commission enforcement actions, white collar litigation, and environmental litigation.
- Rebecca H. Farrington is based in Washington, DC and has been named a partner in our Global Antitrust Practice. She is qualified to practice in the District of Columbia and advises clients on government merger and non-merger investigations, private antitrust litigation, and counselling clients on antitrust issues.
- Eric L. Klar is based in Miami and has been named a partner in our Global Banking Practice. He is qualified to practice in New York and Florida and advises major financial institutions in a variety of lending transactions.
- Victor G. Mendoza III is based in Miami and has been named a partner in our Global Capital Markets Practice. He is qualified to practice in Florida and focuses on a wide range of general corporate and commercial representations, including financings and capital markets offerings.
- Ismael Reyes Retana is based in Mexico City and has been named a partner in our Global Commercial Litigation Practice. He is qualified to practice in Mexico and focuses on regulatory matters and administrative litigations, mainly related to telecommunications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV