CHICAGO, Oct. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inteliquent (Nasdaq:IQNT), a leading provider of voice telecommunications services, announced today that it will host a conference call on Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). Ed Evans, Chief Executive Officer, and Eric Carlson, Interim Principal Financial Officer, will review the Company's third quarter 2013 financial results.
Conference Call & Web Cast
The third quarter conference call will be held on Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). A live web cast of the conference call as well as a replay will be available online on the Company's corporate web site at www.inteliquent.com . Participants can also access the call by dialing 1-877-941-0843 (within the United States and Canada), or 1-480-629-9770 (international callers). A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call has ended and will be available until 11:59 p.m. (ET) on November 30, 2013. To access the replay, dial 1-800-406-7325 (within the United States and Canada), or 1-303-590-3030 (international callers) and enter the conference ID number: 4645306.About Inteliquent Headquartered in Chicago, Inteliquent is a leading provider of wholesale voice services for carriers and service providers. Inteliquent is used by nearly all national and regional wireless carriers, cable companies and CLECs in the markets it serves, and its network carries approximately ten billion minutes of voice traffic per month. Please visit Inteliquent's website at www.inteliquent.com and follow us on Twitter@Inteliquent.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Tabitha Long 1-312-384-8018
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV