SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Oct. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:SGNT) today announced the launch of Zoledronic Acid Injection 5 mg, the generic form of the bisphosphonate Reclast®, in a ready-to-use premix IV bag presentation. As with all products in Sagent's portfolio, Zoledronic Acid features Sagent's PreventIV Measures SM packaging and labeling, designed to help reduce medication errors.
"Sagent is pleased to offer our customers Zoledronic Acid Injection 5 mg in an enhanced packaging option, a ready-to-use premix bag, which can help reduce the risk of contamination and reconstitution errors," said Jeffrey M. Yordon, chief executive officer and chairman of the board of Sagent.
About Zoledronic Acid Injection 5 mgZoledronic Acid 5 mg is indicated for the treatment of Paget's disease of bone in men and women. The package insert, available at www.sagentpharma.com , contains the indications, complete side effect profile and prescribing information. About Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc., founded in 2006, is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing, sourcing and marketing pharmaceutical products, with a specific emphasis on injectables. Sagent has created a unique global network of resources, comprising rapid development capabilities, sophisticated manufacturing and innovative drug delivery technologies, resulting in an extensive and rapidly expanding pharmaceutical product portfolio that fulfills the evolving needs of patients.
CONTACT: INVESTOR CONTACT: Jonathon Singer, Sagent 847-908-1605 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV