Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC), a leading motion picture exhibitor owning and operating the largest theatre circuit in the United States, today announced it will release fiscal third quarter 2013 results on Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time and hold a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Interested parties can listen to the call live on the Internet or by phone.
Internet: www.REGmovies.comPhone (Domestic): 877-407-0778Phone (International): 201-689-8565
Please dial in to the call at least 5 - 10 minutes prior to the start of the call or go to the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the call to download and install any necessary audio software. When prompted, ask for the Regal Entertainment Group conference call.
A replay of the call will be available beginning approximately two hours following the call. Those interested in listening to the replay of the conference call should dial 877-660-6853 (Domestic) or 201-612-7415 (International) and enter conference call ID # 405492.About Regal Entertainment GroupRegal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC) operates the largest and most geographically diverse theatre circuit in the United States, consisting of 7,334 screens in 575 theatres in 42 states along with Guam, Saipan, American Samoa and the District of Columbia as of September 26, 2013. The Company operates theatres in 46 of the top 50 U.S. designated market areas. We believe that the size, reach and quality of the Company’s theatre circuit not only provide its patrons with a convenient and enjoyable movie-going experience, but is also an exceptional platform to realize economies of scale in theatre operations. Additional information is available on the Company's Web site at www.REGmovies.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV