BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Oct. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Vulcan Materials Company (NYSE:VMC) at a meeting held today declared a quarterly dividend of one cent per share on its common stock payable December 10, 2013, to shareholders of record November 25, 2013.
Vulcan Materials Company, a member of the S&P 500 index, is the nation's foremost producer of construction aggregates, a major producer of asphalt mix and concrete and a leading producer of cement in Florida. For additional information about Vulcan, go to www.vulcanmaterials.com.
SOURCE Vulcan Materials Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV