One stock that's quickly moving within range of triggering a big breakout trade is Arotech (ARTX), which is a defense and security products and services company. This stock is off to a booming start in 2013, with shares up big by 82%.
If you take a look at the chart for Arotech, you'll notice that this stock has just started to trend back above its 50-day moving average of $1.86 a share with strong upside volume. Volume so far today has already registered over 600,000 shares, which is well above its three-month average action of 226,678 shares. This spike back above the 50-day is starting to push shares of ARTX within range of triggering a big breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV