Israeli Minister Of Defense Visits Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
FORT WORTH, Texas, Oct. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Israeli Minister of Defense Moshe Yaalon visited the Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) F-35 assembly line Thursday where the 5th Generation fighter aircraft is being built. This is the first time Minister Yaalon has been to the facility since the Israeli and U.S. government agreed in October 2010 to the Foreign Military Sale (FMS) of 19 F-35A Conventional Take-Off and Landing (CTOL) jets. The first two Israeli Air Force (IAF) F-35s will deliver in 2016 for training at Luke Air Force Base, Ariz., with seven F-35As to be delivered in 2017 and 10 in 2018.
The F-35 Lightning II is a 5th generation fighter, combining advanced stealth with fighter speed and agility, fully fused sensor information, network-enabled operations and advanced sustainment. Three distinct variants of the F-35 will replace the A-10 and F-16 for the U.S. Air Force, the F/A-18 for the U.S. Navy, the F/A-18 and AV-8B Harrier for the U.S. Marine Corps, and a variety of fighters for at least 10 other countries.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 116,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services. The Corporation's net sales for 2012 were $47.2 billion.Please visit our websites: http://www.f35.com http://www.lockheedmartin.com http://www.codeonemagazine.com SOURCE Lockheed Martin
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV