NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbia Records -- Celine Dion has announced a very special New York City engagement later this month with Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading personalized radio service. Pandora will present an intimate evening with the multi-platinum-selling and five-time Grammy Award-winning musical icon as the latest performer for Pandora Presents, the company's series of live, personalized concerts. The performance will be brought to passionate fans that have added a Celine Dion station on Pandora, are located in the New York Tri-State Area and are age 21 and over. The special event will be free of charge and will take place on October 29 at the Edison Ballroom.
Pandora Head of Music Partnerships, Tommy Page, said, "Connecting artists with their fans is a central part of our mission at Pandora and with more than 70 million people listening to more than a billion hours of music every month, we offer unique capabilities through our immense pool of data and listener insights. We are thrilled to host this special evening with Celine Dion in anticipation of her Loved Me Back To Life album, where we will bring together a group of her biggest fans for an intimate first listen."
Pandora Presents is a free concert series designed to connect fans with artists they love in a live, intimate setting. To date, the series has taken place in a variety of cities across the country. Pandora has the unique ability to determine the artist for each city by analyzing the musical preferences of local listeners, such as stations they have created and songs they have thumbed-up. Invitations to the events are then extended to a group of Pandora listeners who have demonstrated an affinity for the identified artist and in some cases, similar artists as well, for an added element of music discovery.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV