ToolWatch Is Launching IOS App At NECA Convention, Booth #321
DENVER, Oct. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ToolWatch Corporation is launching its new field application and updated RFID interface, allowing field managers to remain in the field while still managing and keeping track of tools, equipment and consumables. The company is launching its new application and interface during the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) Convention on October 12-15, 2013, in Washington, D.C.
"Customers, and field managers specifically, have been asking us for a field application," said Don Kafka, CEO of Denver-based ToolWatch. "We felt that NECA 2013 was a great opportunity to introduce the application to our customers and provide guided demonstrations so attendees can see first-hand how the application will streamline operations and make their field managers' and supervisors' lives easier."ToolWatch's field application, built on the iOS platform and compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad devices, is designed for jobsite supervisors and field managers who are on the go and need to access critical data in real time. The field application offers four key features:
- Search – users can find and see all the details about all tools and equipment in the warehouse or on the jobsite.
- Update – users can input critical information about a tool or piece of equipment, including current status, odometer readings or repair needs.
- Move – users can transfer tools, equipment and materials to different users or jobsites.
- Verify – users can confirm resources assigned to them and whether or not they still need them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV