In trading on Friday, shares of PPL Corp (PPL) crossed above their 200 day moving average of $30.58, changing hands as high as $30.65 per share. PPL Corp shares are currently trading up about 0.3% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of PPL shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, PPL's low point in its 52 week range is $27.74 per share, with $33.55 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $30.63.
Earn a FREE $100 Membership to ValueForum, Just By Telling Us About Your Favorite Stock! (Offer ends 11/10/2013)
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, PPL makes up 13.59% of the First Trust Utilities AlphaDEX Fund ETF (FXU) which is trading higher by about 0.3% on the day Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV