- Avance CS 2 with ecoFLOW – This innovative anesthesia delivery system with touch screen technology helps enable fast clinical decision making at the point of care. With ecoFLOW technology, clinicians receive visual guidance to help avoid unnecessarily high or low gas flow rates and help clinicians maintain their desired inspired oxygen concentration, in addition to calculating the cost of agent consumed in real-time.
- GE CRITIKON* RADIAL-CUF – The GE CRITIKON* RADIAL-CUF is the first clinically validated blood pressure cuff for the adult forearm, designed to help combat inaccurate blood pressure readings for adult obese or overly muscular patients. Upper arm blood pressure cuffs may not properly fit the conical-shaped arms of obese or overly muscular patients. As a result, clinicians often place an upper-arm cuff on a patient’s forearm even though it is not clinically validated there. The GE CRITIKON* RADIAL-CUF blood pressure cuff now provides an accurate and reliable blood pressure determination for these patients.
- CARESCAPE* Respiratory Module – With dozens of devices in the OR, there is often limited space for critical monitoring equipment. The new, miniaturized CARESCAPE* Respiratory Modules are single-width, enabling full respiratory monitoring while providing more space for other modules.
- CARESCAPE* Monitor B850 and CARESCAPE* Monitor B650 – New enhancements to GE Healthcare’s scalable, integrated patient monitors help reduce data disruptions and detect potential problems earlier.
GE Healthcare To Showcase Latest Innovations In Anesthesia Delivery And Patient Monitoring At ANESTHESIOLOGY 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts