Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) announced the election yesterday of Vicki A. Hollub as a Vice President of Occidental Petroleum and Executive Vice President – U.S. Operations, Oxy Oil and Gas.
Ms. Hollub heads the company’s domestic operations. She previously served as Executive Vice President, California Operations, from 2012 to 2013, and as a President and General Manager in the Permian operations from 2011 to 2012. She began working at Oxy Permian in 2007, serving as Operations Manager from 2009 to 2011. From 2000 to 2003, she led geoscience and engineering efforts at Occidental’s Hugoton properties, and from 2004 to 2007, she led a team of geoscientists, engineers and others engaged in developing the company’s Midcontinent business unit.
Ms. Hollub holds a Bachelor of Science in Mineral Engineering from the University of Alabama.
About OxyOccidental Petroleum Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Middle East/North Africa and Latin America regions. Oxy is one of the largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market capitalization. Oxy's wholly owned subsidiary, OxyChem, manufactures and markets chlor-alkali products and vinyls. Oxy is committed to safeguarding the environment, protecting the safety and health of employees and neighboring communities and upholding high standards of social responsibility in all of the company's worldwide operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV