Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/15/13, Camden National Corp. (CAC) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.27, payable on 10/31/13. As a percentage of CAC's recent stock price of $40.31, this dividend works out to approximately 0.67%, so look for shares of Camden National Corp. to trade 0.67% lower — all else being equal — when CAC shares open for trading on 10/15/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for CAC, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.27 declared by Camden National Corp. :
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from CAC is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 2.68% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of CAC shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, CAC's low point in its 52 week range is $30.80 per share, with $41.75 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $40.31.
Earn a FREE $100 Membership to ValueForum, Just By Telling Us About Your Favorite Stock! (Offer ends 11/10/2013)
In Friday trading, Camden National Corp. shares are currently down about 2.3% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV