PITTSBURGH, Oct. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mastech Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT:MHH) ("Mastech"), a national provider of Information Technology services, has scheduled a conference call to discuss the results of its third quarter ended September 30, 2013. The conference call will occur on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time and will be hosted by Mr. Kevin Horner, CEO, and Mr. Jack Cronin, CFO.
The conference call can be accessed through a listen-only dial-in number or through a live webcast. To listen to the conference call, please dial 877-407-3980. The webcast will be available at www.mastech.com via the Investor Relations section. Investors should log on 10 minutes prior to the start of the program.
A replay of the call will be available for 7 days following its conclusion. Domestic callers can access the replay by dialing 877-660-6853 and entering conference number 422435. International callers can access the replay by dialing 201-612-7415 and entering the same conference number 422435. The webcast will be available for 7 days on Mastech's corporate website.About Mastech Holdings, Inc.: Leveraging the power of 26 years of IT experience, Mastech ( NYSE MKT:MHH) provides Information Technology Staffing services in the disciplines which drive today's business operations. More information about Mastech can be found at Mastech's website: www.mastech.com. SOURCE Mastech Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV