Do you think T-Mobile's plan will complicate things for these wireless providers? Use the list below to begin your own analysis.
1. United States Cellular Corporation (
USM): Operates as a wireless telecommunications service provider in the United States. Market cap at $3.71B, most recent closing price at $43.87.
2. NTELOS Holdings Corp. ( NTLS): Provides integrated communications services primarily in Virginia, West Virginia, and Tennessee. Market cap at $370.87M, most recent closing price at $17.48.
3. T-Mobile US, Inc. ( TMUS): Offers mobile communications services under the T-Mobile brands in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Market cap at $18.79B, most recent closing price at $25.36.
4. Verizon Communications Inc. ( VZ): Provides communication services. Market cap at $133.55B, most recent closing price at $46.20.
5. Sprint Corp. ( S): Provides wireless and wireline communications services to consumers, businesses, and government users in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Market cap at $27.37B, most recent closing price at $6.00.
6. AT&T, Inc. ( T): Provides telecommunication services to consumers, businesses, and other service providers worldwide. Market cap at $181.20B, most recent closing price at $33.75.
( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, market capitalization and most recent closing prices sourced from Yahoo! Finance. All other data sourced from Finviz.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts