TOPEKA, Kan., Oct. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Capitol Federal® Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq: CFFN) (the "Company") announced today that the annual meeting of stockholders will be held on Tuesday, January 21, 2014. The meeting will be held at 10:00 a.m. local time at the Bradbury Thompson Center, 1700 S.W. Jewell, located on the Washburn University Campus, in Topeka, Kansas. The voting record date will be December 6, 2013.
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. is the holding company for Capitol Federal Savings Bank, which operates 46 branch offices in Kansas and Missouri. News and other information about the Company can be found on the Bank's website, http://www.capfed.com.
Except for the historical information contained in this press release, the matters discussed may be deemed to be forward-looking statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, that involve risks and uncertainties, including changes in economic conditions in the Company's market area, changes in policies by regulatory agencies and other governmental initiatives affecting the financial services industry, fluctuations in interest rates, demand for loans in the Company's market area, the future earnings and capital levels of Capitol Federal Savings Bank, which could affect the ability of the Company to pay dividends in accordance with its dividend policies, competition, and other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's SEC reports. Actual results in future periods may differ materially from those currently expected. These forward-looking statements represent the Company's judgment as of the date of this release. The Company disclaims, however, any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
SOURCE Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV