The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) today announced it has selected three new marketing agencies of record effective October 15. Arnold Worldwide has been tapped to drive ADT’s brand strategy and translate its positioning into ground-breaking advertising communications. MediaCom will provide media buying and planning services to enhance ADT’s existing media relationships and help identify new target market opportunities. SapientNitro will redefine ADT’s digital strategy and unify the customer experience across platforms.
“Each agency showed a deep understanding of ADT’s business, presented creative insights and had great chemistry with our team members,” said Tony Wells, chief marketing officer at ADT. “After a four-month review process, we are confident Arnold, Mediacom and SapientNitro are the right partners to help us grow our business.”
The agencies will work together to deliver a robust acquisition and retention marketing strategy, allowing ADT to continue to expand its market position, attract new customers to the brand and deliver more meaningful communications to its 6.5 million customers. ADT partnered with Avidan Strategies in New York to conduct its agency review process.
About ADTThe ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs approximately 17,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV