ServiceSource® (NASDAQ: SREV), the global leader in recurring revenue management, today announced it will release its quarterly results for the third quarter 2013, after market close on Tuesday, November 5 th 2013. The company will host a conference call at 1:30pm PT/4:30pm ET that day to review financial results and business outlook.
To access the call, please dial (877) 293-5486 or outside the U.S. (914) 495-8592, at least five minutes prior to the 1:30 p.m. PT start time. A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://ir.servicesource.com/events.cfm under the Events and Presentations menu. A replay of the webcast will also be available on the Company's website at http://ir.servicesource.com.
ServiceSource International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SREV) is the global leader in recurring revenue management. Renew OnDemand™, the only cloud application built specifically to grow recurring revenue, automates a highly valuable but typically manual business process. By leveraging big data to give companies a complete view of their customers, Renew OnDemand and our proven services drive higher subscription, maintenance, and support revenue, improved customer retention, and increased business predictability.With over a decade of experience focused exclusively on growing recurring revenue, ServiceSource's products and services are based on proven best practices and global benchmarks. Headquartered in the Cloud Corridor of San Francisco, ServiceSource® manages over $9 billion in recurring revenue for the world's largest and most respected technology companies. ServiceSource renews a customer contract every 47 seconds through engagements in more than 150 countries and 40 languages. For more information, please go to www.servicesource.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV