SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO), the provider of a leading cloud-based marketing software platform, today announced that it will issue a press release reporting financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2013, ended September 30, 2013, immediately following the close of market on Thursday, October 24, 2013.
Marketo will host a conference call and live webcast to discuss financial results at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time, 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, on Thursday, October 24, 2013. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-888-846-5003, or 1-480-629-9856(outside the U.S. and Canada). A live webcast will be available at http://investors.marketo.com. An audio replay of the call will also be available by dialing 1-800-406-7325 or 1-303-590-3030 (outside the U.S. and Canada) and entering passcode 4645518#.
About Marketo: Marketing Software. Easy, Powerful, Complete.Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO) provides the leading cloud-based marketing software platform for companies of all sizes to build and sustain engaging customer relationships. Spanning today's digital, social, mobile and offline channels, the Marketo® solution includes a complete suite of applications that help organizations acquire new customers more efficiently, maximize customer loyalty and lifetime value, improve sales effectiveness, and provide analytical insight into marketing's contribution to revenue growth. Marketo's applications are known for their breakthrough ease-of-use, and are complemented by the Marketing Nation™, a thriving network of more than 150 LaunchPoint™ ecosystem partners and over 30,000 marketers who share and learn from each other to grow their collective marketing expertise. The result for modern marketers is unprecedented agility and superior results. Marketo and the Marketo logo are trademarks of Marketo, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV